


We took the kids to The Great Pumpkin Patch over the weekend.....just like we do every year. Unfortunately this year we had a case of the "3-C's" It was COLD, CROWDED, and we had a few CRABBY family members (whom shall remain nameless!) So we didn't last very long but I did manage to take a few pictures. I'm sure that if you ask the kids if they had fun they would shout "YEAH!!!".....that's all that matters. Okay, to explain the picture of the chickens and eggs.....we were standing there watching the chickens and Luke asks me: "Mom, how do the chickens know which eggs are theirs?" What a great question!! I love the way he thinks. As you can see, the kids were pretty tuckered out. They fell asleep right away....rarely do they all sleep at the same time. Especially in Mark's car where they are all so close together! It was a very peacful ride home!
No comments:
Post a Comment