
Okay, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. It's been a combination of me being really busy lately and not much has happened worth blogging......until yesterday! Riley went to her first sleep-over. A friend had her 7th birthday party so about 6 or 7 girls got to spend the night together. On the way to the party this was our conversation:
Riley: "Mom...am I going to be homesick?"
Me: "No, you are going to have so much fun, you won't even think about it"
Riley: "Okay....but I have butterflies in my tummy"
Me: (with butterflies in mine too) "That's just because you are really excited"
All in all, she did great. It was strange not seeing her in her bed when I did "my rounds" at night and for her to not be here in the morning. She was happy to see me when I picked her up and she told me that she missed me only a couple of times. ;) I *love* that kiddo!
1 comment:
awww, i love that kid, too! she's a cutie! emma keeps talking about a sleepover. i don't know if she's ready for that yet.....i'm pretty sure i'm not! ;)
hez
Post a Comment