Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{Take me out to the ballgame!}

How could this happen....baseball season is already over! *Sigh* It's a sign that summer is winding down and about to come to a screeching halt...and I'm not ready!! Okay, sorry for the whining, but I've been hearing a lot of it lately (maybe it's rubbing off on me!) Just Luke signed up for baseball this year (secret hip-hip-hooray) . When the sign up sheets came home in the kid's folders this past spring, Riley wrote so sweetly all over hers "No Thank You!" I laughed so hard...now I wish I would have kept that piece of paper. But at the time I was SO SICK of papers flooding my kitchen counter, I just couldn't keep one more thing!
STATS:
Name: Luke
Age: 7
Favorite position: Catcher









And then you have the GiRlS.......

*they never sit and watch the game
*they always want something from concessions
*they always need a bath when we get home
*it wouldn't be the same without them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute! and i love the song! i think it's so cute with a sweet story!

HW said...

It's always a little sad to walk by the diamonds when ball season is over. Everything is so dark and quiet.

Sara F. said...

Parker loves to catch too! He will never admit it, but I think it's the equipment and the drama of getting the catcher ready that he really loves--of course, Travis was a catcher, so maybe it runs in the family! Just think, in a few years Parker and Luke will be playing against each other!