Monday, May 12, 2008

{Riley's haircut!}

Riley has been wanting to grow her hair long for a while now, but I've been trying to get her to cut it short. After thinking about it for about a month, she finally decided to cut it...."like Mom and Paige's". So after school we went over to Bethany's (my friend that cuts hair from her home) so the girls could get their hair cut. Paige got her usual trim but Riley got it all cut off. She looks like a little lady now. I think it looks adorable on her and I think that she is feeling pretty good with her sassy new 'do. Isn't she beautiful?! ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Word Jenna....She is just tooo Beautiful WIth that New Hair Do.... Riley YOU ROCK....
love nana

Anonymous said...

Riley...love the DO!!! You look great....very grown-up! Happy week to you all! Paige I always like your hair cut too!!! Love Auntie Marti =)