Taking all 3 kids to the dentist...at the same time!
I did not get a picture of Riley because I was dealing with the littlest one. Paige was a little less than thrilled. I'm amazed she even sat in the chair. Needless to say, she didn't get her teeth cleaned. Go ahead Mom and Dad....laugh at this one. I can just hear you saying "I remember when a certain little girl couldn't be bribed to go see the dentist...."
Taking the kids to Paige's gymnastics class.
Being that it was spring break, not many kids were in class. So Paige's teacher let Riley and Luke participate. They had a Blast!! "Can we go back every time mom?" By the way, Luke IS wearing a pink t-shirt. In band-aid writing it says "Tough Guys wear pink" He loves it. Mark doesn't love it. hee hee
Visiting the Easter Bunny
It was all Paige's idea, then she chickened out and Riley was the only one that would sit with the Easter Bunny. Luke was too cool.
Going to the YMCA
Sorry....no pictures to prove it, but I took the kids swimming on Tuesday. To our surprise, some friends showed up! How's that for no planning?! The kids had fun playing together, and the moms got to visit! I also took them with a few days so I could go running. Luke and Paige were together in the daycare room and Riley was old enough to hang out in the Youth Lobby. To my delight, they all enjoyed going! I thought it was going to be a fight, but no, they all had fun. So much fun that when I woke Luke up for school this morning, he told me that he would rather go to the YMCA daycare than go to school. True Story.
Coloring Easter Eggs
One dozen eggs for 3 kids sounds like enough, right? Wrong. Here is a story problem for you...... If you take 3 kids, 12 eggs, 2 "magic crayons", 2 egg dipping spoons, 5 cups of colored water and a small counter space (a)what do you get? and (b) how long will it take to color easter eggs? The answer is: (a) 11 colored eggs, 1 eaten egg because it cracked due to being dropped, 3 somewhat happy kids, 1 picture that does not portray what really happened and 1 frazzled mom. and (b) 3 minutes. Now I've never been much of a mathmagician ;), but something in these numbers don't add up right. Hmmmmm. Maybe we'll try it again next year.
1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't impressed with coloring eggs! It's almost not worth the 3 minutes of entertainment.
Hey, Parker has a pink shirt that says, "I make pink look cool." He loves it too. It must be the feeling of rebellion!
Post a Comment