



Here is what Riley and Luke looked like when they left the house today. It's picture day, so we'll see how their pictures turn out. I'm worried that Riley is going to re-do her headband and then make her hair look all crazy. She does that somtimes. I was going to flip up the ends of her hair, but she refused. She literally cries when I curl her hair up, so I didn't want her to be upset about it today. It's not worth the fight. Sometimes you just have to choose your battles and this wasn't one that I wanted to fight. Luke wanted a mohawk (or as I call it, a faux-hawk) so he can look cool. I just think that he wants to do it because Miss Kraus likes it! ;)
1 comment:
Hey jen! love the pics. trying out your new equipment? looks good! love riley's outfit and luke's hair! hope their pics turn out better than em's! you've been lucky so far! tomorrow is emma's re-takes. i'm thinking about staying there until she gets them done! ;) love ya! hez
Post a Comment