Tuesday, September 4, 2007

{Good-bye Summer}





Although the weather still feels like summer (99 today!) our schedule is definitely feeling like the fall. Soccer practice, lunch money, bus stop and even homework are all signs of the fall. Mark and I took the kids one last time to our beloved neighborhood pool, Sun-n-Fun. Would you believe me if I told you that Paige jumps off the diving board?! It's crazy to see this little thing walking down the board and splashing into the water. She loves it....I think she's part mermaid! (she even tries to sing like Ariel!) Well, here are a few photos of our last days of summer at the pool. Sad story.....the owners of Sun-n-Fun sold the place!! We are so bummed...what are we going to do next summer?! (the 2nd to last picture is of Riley with her friend Ashley)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that Paige is jumping off the diving board! You know I would be freaking out! :) BTW-love the matching hairbow still in her hair, even after jumping!

Brittany said...

I wish I was still home. I miss their smiling faces.