I read this tutorial on Little Miss Momma's blog on how to make a necklace. An adorable, Anthropologie inspired pom pom bib necklace and just knew that I had to try it. While in Geoergia, my mom, two sisters and myself decided to give it a try. It was super easy to make (no sewing!) and I had fun doing it with my mom and sisters. I think the next time I make one I'll tweak it a little bit, but overall, I'm happy with the results.
Super cute, or what?!
I wore it out today and got oodles of compliments on it.
Yeah, I was pretty proud to say "I made it".
Next, I'm making a headband.
Now, I just need to decide what color to do!







2 comments:
I've been a pom-pom making fool ever since I saw that tutorial! Your necklace looks great!
super cute! Love it....! =)
Post a Comment