My blog is neglected! But don't feel bad....my laundry has been neglected, my house has been neglected, my friends and family have been neglected, my facebook page is neglected, even my pedicure has been neglected! The only thing that has NOT been neglected.....yep, you guessed it! My computer. I have a love hate relationship with it. I love what it can do, but I hate sitting at it all the time! The Lord has blessed me with a lot of business this fall, which I'm grateful for! I'm just having a hard time balancing it all. I think this is what I'm going to do: NO PHOTOGRPHY WORK IN DECEMBER. I really want to enforce this and I'm praying that I will be able to. I want to enjoy my kids, husband and puppy. I actually WANT to clean my house and keep up with the laundry! And I want to be able to enjoy the Holiday season without the pressures of getting work done within a reasonable time frame...for somebody else. There is enough stress in December with work parties, school parties, Christmas shopping and family dinners. And all of these things should be enjoyable, and I want to enjoy them!! Lately, I just feel stressed....and I'm not sleeping well (that might be because of the late nights working AND the new puppy!) Which in turn, makes me no fun to live with.
Well, to see a sampling of what I've been busy with lately, check out my business blog (another thing that is neglected!) to see the variety of Christmas cards that I am offering my clients this year. I'm in love with them and I hope my clients can't resist!! (Click on the 'Daily Life Photography' link to the right under "Favorite Blogs")
2 comments:
I LOVE your Christmas card designs! Adorable and time well spent.
(Love you too!)
Jodi
I Have to say Jenna, your photography blog is Awesome and I agree with Jodi, Time Well Spent putting it altogether...I wish you great success in your business....
Post a Comment