Friday, January 16, 2009

{December Re-cap}

"Hello. My name is Jenna and it has been 35 days since my last post"

What can I say? I've neglected my blog.....probably because I spend most of my time on facebook! Well, here I am...the kids are in bed and Mark is out with the boys...I'm dedicating my night to blogging! Yeah!
Time to get back on the wagon.
So here is what kept us busy in December......









Our Trip to Minnesota.....





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah you did it! so cute! love the scrapbook pages! your background is super cute,too!

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Congrats! I bet you feel relieved.
I love the owl backround. And how did you do the scrapbook pages? Do you have photo shop now????

Sara F. said...

Great minds think alike--I just changed my blog background and then hopped over here to see if you stayed true to your word on Facebook and finally updated your blog and I see that we have the same background! (There's a run-on sentence for ya'!)
Thanks for the update! I thought the Stahl's just decided to stop doing anything fun after Christmas! ;-)

Ric-Rac Moments said...

Love your new page...Love all your Pictures and Hey I'm Lovin' you....

Martha Anne said...

so cute...totally loving owls and scrapbooking! Sweet....and the scrapbooking awesome!

Sara F. said...

Who knows when I will ever be out North again--how about some kitchen pictures just for me!?