It only took a week for my new dining set to arrive...WOW! What service! I Love, Love, Love it. I finally feel like there is enough room at the table for all of us to sit without hearing "she's on my side!" Oh, the things that make me HaPPy.
Before:
(picture I used to post on Craigslist)

After:
(view from the kitchen)
I couldn't seem to find just the right chandelier for above the table, so I thought I would revamp the old brass one until I found what I was looking for. I bought a can of black spray paint and some shades, took the fixture apart (Mark dismantled it) and painted it in the garage in one night. Mark put it up the next morning, I put the parts together and voile! (I think I spelled the right?!)
(view from the front door)
4 comments:
I'm Lovin It!!! You truly had a vision...The room looks so pulled together..Can't wait to have Phillipo's Pizza on it HA HA....love ya mom
It looks great! The chandelier looks good too! I want to see a better pic of your curtains though. Have you let the kids eat at the table yet?...Deb :)
Oh and thanks for announcing to my blog world about my nose piercing! That was suppose to be on the down low!
SUPER!!! Love it! Can't wait to sit at!!! =)
LOVE IT! everything is perfect!
Post a Comment