Just to let you know, my e-mail has been down for about a week now. I can receive e-mail, I just can't send it. So if you have sent me something and haven't received a response from me, that is why. I promise....I'm not avoiding you!! I have a call in to my computer "go-to guy", so hopefully he will be able to help me out soon and get my computer back up and running smoothly.
Anyway in other news.........
Paige is in gymnastics.....she seems to have caught on fairly quickly! She has always been a bit of a monkey, so this was right up her alley. She is in a class with her best little gal pal, Brylee
. I tell you, the two of them together is like two peas in a pod! Paige is about 5 weeks older than Brylee; it's fun to watch the girls grow up together. Brylee's mom (Bethany) and I are good friends and we went through our pregnancies together. It was nice having someone right there going through the same thing I was.....we could eat and be fat and sassy together!
You know, it's hard living in a town where you have no family. That's why God invented friends!! Bethany doesn't have family in town either, so needless to say, we've become an extention of each other's families. We are able to help each other out on a moment's notice whether it's for babysitting or a cup of chocolate chips! I feel so blessed to have a friend that loves the Lord and has the same faith and goals as myself.
Anyway in other news.........
Paige is in gymnastics.....she seems to have caught on fairly quickly! She has always been a bit of a monkey, so this was right up her alley. She is in a class with her best little gal pal, Brylee
You know, it's hard living in a town where you have no family. That's why God invented friends!! Bethany doesn't have family in town either, so needless to say, we've become an extention of each other's families. We are able to help each other out on a moment's notice whether it's for babysitting or a cup of chocolate chips! I feel so blessed to have a friend that loves the Lord and has the same faith and goals as myself.
1 comment:
she looks so much older! and bigger! love that little monkey! hope your email is up and running soon.!
love ya! hez
Post a Comment