Wednesday, January 16, 2008

{3 years of Paige}

Wow! There are a TON of pictures in this slideshow! It was fun for me to go through 3 years of pictures......man time goes by so fast! Since Paige just had her birthday I thought I would do a little video of pictures of just her. I got the idea from my sister Heather--check out her blog in my favorites "Fullertons". Anyway.....I can't imagine my life without our little Christmas Baby. She really is the best Christmas present I could ever ask for. If your birthday is going to be in December, it may as well be the coolest day of the year! She may grow to hate the fact that her birthday is on Christmas, but for now..... she loves telling people that she has the same birthday as Jesus!

2 comments:

Sara F. said...

I can't believe she is 3! She looks like you took a little bit of Riley and a little bit of Luke and mixed it together and came up with Paige! Thanks for sharing those great pictures. By the way, I can still remember when you called me on Christmas and said you had her--my reaction--NO WAY!

Anonymous said...

how sweet! she is growing up too fast! i think she looks the most like a stahl of all 3 kids. what a beauty...and great pictures. love that girl! love ya! hez